Tuesday, June 19, 2018

General Assistance

Where do I apply?

You can apply in person at one of the Human Services Department Application Centers, online at https://www.mybenefitscalwin.org , or by mail.

Application Centers Locations

In Santa Cruz

1020 Emeline Avenue, Building B
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
(831) 454-4165
TTY for Hearing Impaired (831) 454-4763

In Watsonville

18 W. Beach Street
Watsonville, CA 95076
(831) 763-8500
TTY for Hearing Impaired (831) 454-4763


Applicants may be interviewed in Spanish, and American Sign Language.  When necessary, other languages can be made available.